The iTrackPro Bracelet is a device based on GPS/GPRS/SMS technology to be placed on the wrist and designed for tracking, security and people location. The battery can last 5 days. It is armored, waterproof and perfect for executives or prisoners.We offer the turnkey system, with internet monitoring optional, with free technical support option and with 1 year warranty against all faults from factory.
Main Functionalities ● It supports GPRS/SMS communication.
● Standard tracking in real time through:unit PIN, location, speed, time, direction, alarm status.
● Automatic time reports, or through commands.
● Geofence protection.
● Voice monitoring.
● Panic button.
● Sleep mode for power saving.
● Remote configuration.
● Motion alert.
● Overspeed alert.
● SMS send and reception.
● Tracking through a cellphone.
● Low battery report.
● Alarm clock.
● GPRS/SMS time reports configuration.
● Bracelet detachment and opening alert.
● Bracelet ON/OFF status
Features● GSM/GPRS Simcom module with internal antenna.
● GPS Module: SiRF III 20 channels, high sensitivity and with internal antenna.
● Scan rate: 1 Hz.
● GPRS/SMS communication modes.
● Protocole: NMEA-0183 compatible.
● Precision: 1-5 meters.
● GPS location start up: cold start 42 sec., warm start: 35 sec.
● Charge voltage: 4.5 to 5 Volts
● Standby consumption: 15mA
● Operation consumption: 80mA
● Li-Ion battery: 2200mAh (5 days)
● Microphone and speaker included, panic button, main button, on/off button, sim card holder, USB mini connector.
● Dimensions: 66 mm x 46 mm x 18 mm
● Weight: 50 gr
|The GV-LPR CAM 10A gives a 570 TVL high-contrast license plate recognition video to the GV-LPR software that identifies license plates. The camera features 7 high-efficient LEDs for an illumination range of 7 ~ 12 m / 22.96 ~ 39.37 ft. It also features a weather-sealed, IP66-complaint housing for outdoor use.
What We Do
When you require services like this
- Industrial and domestic electrical installation.
- Automation of your home i.e. home you can control the light, heating system, garage doors, security doors, motion switches of light for security system etc. from anywhere with SMS or WAP. Smart home design and installation.
- Structure cabling of any kind.
- Networking of your office and data cable installation modern solution.
- Surveillance camera and installation of network DVR i.e. a camera that you can see from anywhere.
- Green building electrical design and installation.
- Fire alarm system, Nurse calls system, addressable detectors and siren, etc.
- Security Alarm with,WAP,Gsm system of reporting for unwanted Intruder if you are AWAY or HOME and lot more
- Proven DRS cooled mercury Cadmium Telluride 12 µm pitch mid-wave detector technology provides exceptional thermal sensitivity and 640 x 480 resolution in conditions of virtually zero visibility
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) due to an industry-leading two year warranty
- 12X optical zoom and auto-focusing for incredible image clarity and object assessment
- Compact and transportable at 14.9 x 10.5 x 8.1 inches and 27 pounds
- Sealed and pressurized, IP66 rated
- Simple configuration provides for easy installation
- Border patrols
- Airport security
- Law-enforcement agencies
- Utility companies
- Bridge and Tunnel authorities
- Protection of any vulnerable critical infrastructure
SOYAL fingerprint proximity reader
AR821EF_OS / AR821EF_CS
12 numeric keypad with LCD screen and buzzer. LCD panel displays time, date, current active duty and status of reader. It will also display “Successful” or “Invalid card”. This is a high performance single door controller with fingerprint scanner.
- ULTRA fast 970 msec 1:1000 fingerprint identification.
- Able to read fingerprint orientation in tolerance of + 45°to -45°.
- Super high accuracy with Fault Reject Rate less than 0.01% and resolution up to 500 dpi.
- High capacity performance support up to 16,000 card users, 9000 fingerprint templates and 32,000 memory events.
- Ability to set expiry date for users
- Direct connect to LAN TCPIP network
- Powerful access control function with fingerprint anti-passback.
- Text display on the LCD welcome screen can be program to display company name.
- LCD display employee name (user 0-4999) when flash card
- Built in 1 relay output for automation -activated according to duty time or pre-set weekly schedule.
- Support more accurate duty based time attendance function
- Assignable user range for multiple master card. Master card is used to as a alternative method to enter editing mode incase user forgot the password
- Auto display current duty name according to the pre-set duty start time
Why use access control?
Access control enables you to control who has access to your building.
Locks and keys also allow you to secure your building, but when keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable. Keys may also be copied, creating even more security risks.
All businesses, whether small, medium or large, have assets that need to be protected from theft. There is also the issue of protecting staff and their property. It is common in buildings that are secured by locks and keys for doors to be left unlocked all day. This opens up the possibility of opportunist theft and malicious damage.
Electronic access control provides the most efficient and convenient way of securing your building and assets. Installing an access control system means that you will never have to change a lock again. Tokens are issued to allow access through the controlled doors, and are easily barred from the system if they are lost, stolen or just not returned by someone who leaves your company. Barred tokens will not allow access through the controlled doors.
Once an access control system is installed, all doors controlled by the system will automatically lock when the door is closed. Anyone without a PIN or access token is unable to enter. If necessary, doors may be set to unlock during a designated time frame.
Access control can also offer flexible control over users’ access rights. For example, all staff can gain access through the main door of a building, but access to internal areas may be restricted to those who have a specific need to be there. Access may also be restricted by time, only granting access to particular users at certain times of day or night.
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. Access control gives organization the security they need
Serenity™ Control Panel
The world is going connected and wireless and we seeeveryday how increased connectivity is changing our lives.
Crow is broadening its portfolio and offers smart devices for security and safety in everyday’s life. Thanks to Smartphones and Tablets, everyone wants to be connected from anywhere at all times.
I-Serenity is here for allowing connectivity and control.
Serenity™ is an amazing alarm system designed to fit on your wall like a piece of art
With Serenity™ you can enjoy the most exciting experience in security, convenience and control. The graphical display of the main unit and the keypads make customers daily tasks easy and centralized at their fingertip control.
Simple to learn and simple to use, the Serenity™ is powerful enough for any residential application including alarm, home automation and personal care via any communication path you choose.
- 32 wireless and 2 hardwired zones
- Available in 868, 916.5 Mhz frequencies
- Supports up to 4 partitions
- New graphic LCD display and two way wireless keypads
- Two way built-in wireless transceiver
- TCP/IP Module
- RFID reader in main unit and FW-Keypad
- Visual verification via pictures and video streaming
- Built in Two way voice
- Wide range of indoor and outdoor two way wireless accessories
- Optional GSM/GPRS communicator
- Optional Wireless Output relay for home automation
- Event reporting to central monitoring stations (SIA & CID), SMS messages, web applications, mobile phones & landline phones
- External power supply
- Designed to comply with EN50131 Grade